• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document cloud files disappeared

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had many files saved under Document cloud and was unable to access them from the app (got an error message). I figured maybe I had been logged out, which appeared to be the case so I logged back in through the app only to find out that all of the files have disappeared! I cannot find them on the app or when I log in from Safari to the website. Please help!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vals,

As shared above, the Document Cloud files have been disappeared or you are unable to to find in the app. If the files are not visible in application but has been stored to the "Document Cloud" then it should be accessible through the website- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

As you cant find the files on the web either, so the only possibility would be the incorrect email address. Please cross check the email whether you are using the exact same one that you have used earlier to save the documents on Document Cloud or a different one.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vals,

As shared above, the Document Cloud files have been disappeared or you are unable to to find in the app. If the files are not visible in application but has been stored to the "Document Cloud" then it should be accessible through the website- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

As you cant find the files on the web either, so the only possibility would be the incorrect email address. Please cross check the email whether you are using the exact same one that you have used earlier to save the documents on Document Cloud or a different one.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys. I didn’t get an error message but all of my documents have disappeared except for my adobe scan stuff. I clicked on the link supplied above and it’s the same there too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. My Adobe app on the iPad kept signing me out. One time when I signed back in, it stopped showing files in my document cloud. I've made sure that I am using the same account on my computer, online, and my ipad, but my ipad app will no longer connect to the cloud, or for some reason show documents in my cloud. It's been super annoying to have to download files separately on each device. Any ideas on how to fix it would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening! I’m also experiencing a similar problem. None of my documents feom the cloud or local are not showing up anymore on my Iphone app. If I go to the cloud from a browser, all docs are still there, so the only place where I cannot see them at all is the app on the Iphone. I also tried re-uploading them on the phone via Itunes and they still do not show. Tried signing out and then in, with no results. Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost all my Document Cloud files on my iPhone app but I still have them on my iPad app. I am correctly signed in on he iPhone app, so the solution given above is not applicable. I tried rebooting the iPhone without success so I then deleted the app and reinstalled it. I still have no access to my Document Cloud files!

Please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

As you have mentioned above, you are not able to view the PDFs under Document Cloud tab on a particular device.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the application.

Try sign out of the application and reboot the device.

If you are trying to uninstall the application, please make sure that you backup all the files saved under the local.

Once you uninstall the application on an iOS device, the files saved in local will be deleted.

It would be helpful if you can provide the details asked below to further investigate the issue:

- What is the exact version of the application?

- Make and model of the device.

- OS version currently installed on the device

- Did you make any changes recently after which you started experiencing the issue?

- Are you able to view the PDFs when you check them online here https://cloud.acrobat.com?

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See answers to your queries in BOLD in your email. I have signed out and rebooted my iPhone as you suggested. Still nothing visible in Document Cloud ( but I can still see them on my iPad). Recent and Local files were lost when I uninstalled and re-installed the app several days ago.

What is the exact version of the application? 18.03.31

- Make and model of the device. iPhone X

- OS version currently installed on the device iOS 12.0 public beta 2

- Did you make any changes recently after which you started experiencing the issue?

>>

>> Updated to iOS 12.0 public beta 1. It ceased working immediately but no problems were experienced on my iPad Pro 10.5" also running the same iOS version. My iPad was also updated to iOS public beta 2 at the same time as my phone but my Adobe Acrobat Reader app remains problem free.

>>

Attempted the following remedial actions:

- Signed out and re-signed in to the app - unsuccessful

- Signed out, rebooted device & signed in again - unsuccessful

- Uninstalled the app, downloaded and re-installed it again - unsuccessful

- Signed out, rebooted device and signed in again after receiving your email - unsuccessful

- Are you able to view the PDFs when you check them online here https://cloud.acrobat.com?

Yes, even when using my iPhone X to do the online checking

Barry Jacobson

BORN TO FISH !!

´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((((º>

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><((((º>

FORCED TO WORK !!

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barry,

Sorry for the delay in response.

This was reported as a known issue with the iOS 12 beta version.

There was an update released for Adobe Acrobat Reader on iOS that contains the fix for the display glitch that occurred only on the iOS12 beta.

Please make sure that you update the application to the latest version available i.e. 18.07.30.

Hope that will resolve the issue.

Let us know if you still experience the issue or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines