Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying over all settings to new picture

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How can i copy all develop settings over to all pictures including the lens correction, linear gradients etc...right now it is only copying over basic settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying to where from where? Perhaps provide the steps you are taking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make edits and adjustments to one picture then copying all those settings to another picture? I am not sure i can explain it any better.

I just switched to Lightroom Classic and it took 5 seconds to accomplish what i wanted to. Make my edits and adjustments, go to grid view, right click on said image, develop settings, copy settings, check all, then same steps to the new picture you want to copy the settings over to but you paste the settings you just copied. This doesn't seem to be in the new Lightroom CC and it is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make adjustments to your primary image.  Open presets and make one of your own.  Then apply the preset to as many other images as you want. 

Bet you can do it in 5 seconds!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came across this thread with same issue. I finally found the solution (though not as robust as Classic):

Make edits to your first photo

With that photo thumbnail selected, in the top menu, go to "Photo>Copy Edit Settings"

Select the photo you'd like to apply edits to

Go to "Photo>Paste Edit Settings"

Why it's not included in the right click anymore, we'll never know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's even easier than that: You can press Ctrl+C, choose the next image and press Ctrl+V. It even says so while selecting said option.

What it can't do (and I really hope this comes soon) is copying the settings to more than one image at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CTRL + SHIFT + C

Use this first to add more things to the Copy setting, such as "tools" which includes gradients. Then just Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v all day. (ctrl+shift+v to copy to several selected images at once)

It's been over a year and your question is still unanswered and remains the top google result for this problem. Hope it helps someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOO
This is the guy with the answer I was looking for. I am a novice with Lightroom and I am working with a drone to create hyperlapses. I was puzzled as to why my linear gradient wasn't applying to photos when I pasted my settings across the whole series, and Eric here held the Crystal Key. Thank you, Eric.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If You want to copy those like on this picture. You have to copy them one by one!

color-settings.png

Make a new Group and copy the Layers one by one to Your destination photoshop file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines