• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse & retouche photo sur Ps

Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je souhaite réaliser un timelapse sur Ps tout en retouchant légèrement quelques plans et en recadrant l'image pour faire comme un travelling (images source à 6000*4000 et format video de sortie en 1080p)

J'ouvre donc mes images sous forme de séquence d'image, mais après je n'arrive pas a appliquer les modifications que je fais (exposition, netteté, contraste etc...) à chacune des vues! Quand je fais le rendu, il n'y que la première image qui est retouchée comme je souhaite, après les autres sont brutes. J'ai bien converti la séquence en objet dynamique mais rien y fait, est ce que j'oublie quelque chose?

Il est préférable de retoucher avant sur Lr je sais bien, mais je ne le maitrise pas vraiment alors je préfère tout faire sur Ps.

Avez vous la solution?

Merci beaucoup!

Maxime

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean Raw images, you'll of course have to develop them first using a standardized preset and save them as PSDs, TIFFs or whatever. Using ACR as a filter on video only works that way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks buddy, but I'm only using JPEG files.. I saw somewhere that when you open a file sequence to do a timelapse on PS, if you modify the first file (saying contrast for example), then all the other files are sorted and treated the same way. But I cannot make it happen!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to keep the file size down, you should size the images before you import them into your timeline. As Mylenium said, using presets is a good way to go. You can apply a preset on all the individual images in Camera Raw, which would be a good way to go. You can also create a new video group and apply corrections to the entire timeline that way. You can also put your video clip into a smart object and apply corrections and transformations to the smart object. There are a lot of ways to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip.

But I'm already doing the smart object conversion, and even with that the corrections do not apply to all the images I'm using for the timelapse.. I don't know what point I am missing.

Basically what I'm doing Is Opening files (as sequence) > convert the clip as smart object > (apply the corrections I need on the photos) > render.

I'm not a Ps-pro so any tips welcomed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a test and put a video clip inside a smart object. I added a curves adjustment layer above the video clip. The correction shows during the entire length of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clip you added is already a video or is it like in my case, a series ou photos that I want to render as a video?

Because Ps might think it is just one file, whereas with me he just considers that I have multiple files?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked with both types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, thanks for your help, I'll try again tonight.. Ill come back to you for sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines