• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing directly from Photoshop is stretched out

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why but when I click try to print an image, it's always stretched out like so in the print preview (this is just a random test image to show you the issue):

And the stretch is "fixed" as well. I try to adjust the width with the bounding box and all it does is make the picture bigger or smaller. I tried to print it out anyway, and it prints out just as it's shown.

I do not know what's the problem. Is it the printer? Photoshop CS3 is maybe incompatible/too old with my laptop? Any other issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your computer, printer and actual print settings nobody can tell you much. It simply seems like you have enbaled an automated "fit to page" option somewhere.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I have unchecked the "fit to page" option. Even if I did, it doesn't explain why it's still stretched out horizontally on a Portrait layout.

I am using a Windows 8.1, Republic of Gamers laptop. My printer/scanner is Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060.

It prints fine if I use the regular windows "print image" option, but sometimes I want to print something with a precise measurement for design purposes and I need to print it from Photoshop for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines