• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Not Opening

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so as you can see from the title, I'm having problems even just opening Photoshop.

I launch it from the creative cloud app, it loads up with the loading screen loading everything, and every time it crashes and says it stopped working. I've tried opening it from the file directory, even as administrator and the same problem occurs. I've noticed with a lot of art software that I have tried won't open, like Sketchbook Pro and such like that, so It has led me to believe something is missing from my PC. All my drivers and such are up to date, I have a suitable graphics card to run the programs, the computer software itself is up to date, I have tried everything but still no success.

If anyone has any ideas why this happens please let me know. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this after an upgrade or a fresh installation?

What operating system?

What version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's just a fresh installation, I'm on Windows 7 Professional, and I'm using CC 2018 but as for what version exactly let me find out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do other Adobe software start?

I have heard of a damaged Adobe Application Manger causing problems. You could uninstall it, then use Adobe Cleaner tool, then reinstall.

Links below:

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, programs like Premiere Pro and After Effects work, but I have yet to try anything else. And I'll give that a go, thanks for the links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines