• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom API integration with asp.net

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have any API, through which we can integrate lightroom to our ASP.Net application to edit images in our web application

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You.

But there is lightroom sdk provided, will that help me to integrate lightroom to my web application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might, depending on what you are doing, but the SDK is for the desktop-based product "Lightroom Classic". I assumed you wanted a web-based answer because you asked in the forum for the cloud-based "Lightroom CC" and also used "API" rather than "SDK".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, my functionality requrements are:

1. I should be able to open images from server in lightroom application from my web application

2. Save the edited files to my server directly on click of save button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, then forget "Lightroom CC", the new PC/Mac program whose splash screen shows a leaf. You cannot automate it, but you can use the Creative SDK to interact with LRCC's cloud content. The Creative SDK is limited and it's not clear if/how it fits into the future.

"Lightroom Classic" is the Lightroom that has been around for 10 years and it offers automation. Classic can interpret URLs sent from external apps such as a browser. I am pretty sure you can do those tasks, but you'd be into writing a lot of Lua code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines