In CS6 I don't have a menu option to load files into layers. Did they get rid if it?
I would like to notify that a recently installed version of Adobe Photoshop CS2 appears to be non-functional as the bundled application, Adobe Bridge, does not include two library files, as the tests… Show more
- Curio likes McStack's reply Re: Why are the CEA-708 closed captions flaky?
- F. McLion likes dj_paige's reply Re: LR default catalog preview sizes ALWAYS too small!
- SteffenClauss likes richardc89937301's reply Re: Elements 13, Google Maps Not Displaying in Places View
- SteffenClauss likes trevorc41742375's reply Re: Elements 13, Google Maps Not Displaying in Places View
- SteffenClauss likes sweepling's reply Re: Elements 13, Google Maps Not Displaying in Places View
Adobe should just dismiss this people responsible for the latest Lightroom import menu. But they listened and today they reverted Lightroom to the old Import Menu. Thank you Adobe! But why torture… Show more
I have photo files, their names are catalog numbers, eg 62.003.jpg, etc. Unfortunately, when saving for example to the internet, photoshop truncates the name to 62.jpg. This causes me many problems… Show more
I've researched until my eyes water, and I've turned my scripts and code inside out, but I continue to miss the answer. There had been, in the past, an issue with mis-named img / image path is… Show more
Hi, my problem is already discussed on the following pages (none of them has an answer/solution): https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2351480 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2312166… Show more
Every new catalog I create (monthly) defaults to create 1440px previews- so assuming I forget to switch this stupid setting every time I create a catalog, which is every single time, my computer… Show more
I've got Windows 8.1. I am the administrator on my laptop. All my other CC apps updated correctly except photoshop. The old version was not uninstalled and the new version had an installation error… Show more
Load more items
Hello All, I am trying to change the log level of error log through system/console. However this changes are not getting reflected in the logs. What could be the reason for this.