• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not start cold fusion server

New Here ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to coldfusion and just started learning.

I'm using localhost as the coldfusion server. I'm using coldfusion builder 1 to create cfm page. When I tried to start server from server view , it shows

Unable to start server. Server startup timed out.

[Local Server]:Error(05/08 at 07:08:37) Operation is canceled.

Any help will be really appreciated.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinitha

If your using window 7 or vista, launch the coldfusion builder with Run As Administrator option. (Right click on ColdFusion Builder exe and select 'Run As Administrator'). If still not working then try to start server from console and see you are able to start it.

Thanks

Kiran Sakhare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows XP. I started coldfusion application server from services.msc.The server status in server view list of builder is still showing as stopped. After that when i tried to view the page in firefox its showing an error

'The connection to localhost:8500 has terminated unexpectadly. Some data may have been transferred.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I tried to run as administrator its showing an eror 'The reference account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation