1 Reply Latest reply on May 9, 2012 4:02 AM by Mylenium



      Hey guys,


      I saw this effect in a video and I was wondering if anyone knows  how they did it (looks like scratches or something?)---here is the link:



        • 1. Re: Effect
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

          You can buy film clutter footage from Artbeats and overlay it. otehr than that such stuff can easily be created with masks and strokes or effects like Write-on or Advanced Lightning even....