shankravi
      Hello folks,
      Below is the my test environement for QTP flex automation
      1. QTP 9.2,
      2. Flex 3 builder
      3. Flash player 9.0.115
      4. IE 6.0 & IE 7.0 WinXP -Service Pack 2
      5. QTP plugin

I complied my flex objects with the automation libraries and followed the steps as given in ( http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/3/releasenotes_flex3_fb.html. ) and ceated a HTML wrapper file for my main SWF file.

Issue and observation

1. After installing the QTP-flex plugin, If I try to access my wrapper HTML file through a webserver, IE dispalys a blank page.

2. If i uninstall the QTP flex plugin, and try to acccess my wrapper HTML file through a webserver, IE display the actual page.

I pulled the QTP flex plugin installer .exe from the Flex 3 builder libs directory.

Has any one observed this strange behavior ...appreciate your help at the earlist
        • 1. Re: Automation QTP9.2 and flex3 builder
          Ajit_Gosavi
          We have not encountered such issue or heard of it from other users. Is there some error in the wrapper file? Can you try using Runtimeloading option mentioned and see if it helps?
          • 2. Re: Automation QTP9.2 and flex3 builder
            shankravi Level 1
            I tried static compiling and the HTML wrapper was created by the flex builder itself. However if I uninstall QTP flex plugin from my system and access the HTML wrapper file. I am able to see the page with flex objects, but for QTP automation QTP flex plugin is a must.

I shall try Run time loading options.
            • 3. Re: Automation QTP9.2 and flex3 builder
              shankravi Level 1
              Quick question
              How do I load multiple SWF files in my mxml file for runtimeloading compile options,

Is it something like give below snippet of code, - <mx:SWFLoader source="filename1.swf" width="100%" height="100%"/>
              - <mx:SWFLoader source="filename2.swf" width="100%" height="100%"/> ..so on ..

where in filename1.swf is dependent on filename2.swf and so.on ...

could any one share your knowledge on the same
              • 4. Re: Automation QTP9.2 and flex3 builder
                shankravi Level 1
                I even tried Runtime loading, but still i am facing the same issue which i had mentioned earlier.
                i.e If I install QTP flex plugin, and access the wrapper HTML file, the IE browser ( 6.0 and 7.0) does not display the flash objects, however if I uninstall the QTP flex plugin, IE browser is able to display the flash objects