• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skins

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2008 Apr 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp X5 and have imported a skin. How do I get the project to use the skin I imported into the gallery instead of the default? Every time I generate the project the default skin appears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First page of the wizard, there is a dropdown to select which skin you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,
Which wizard? I didn't use the Start Project wizard. I have already created some topics in this new project and then imported the skin. Now I just want the new skin to appear when I generate the project.
Thanks,
dmh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you are just clicking the Generate Default icon.

Look under Single Source Layouts and double click the required layout. Then you get a wizard where you apply the settings.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Got it....thanks again Peter. I knew it had to be somewhere.
dmh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp