0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2006 9:33 PM by _gary_

works local on Harddisk

_gary_ Level 1
      When I am testing these movies in flash (command return), and the files are on a local drive everything works fine.

when I upload them to the server and test them in the browser they don't function. Not the same anyhow.

for example one will work fine, the next time i choose one I only see the loader bar progress, and if i try one that has already been tried nothing seems to happen, Is there something obviously wrong???

i have a feeling the tween to 0 alpha is sticking to something, but why only upon uploading?

totally baffled

var interval:Number = 5;
      function someCodeToRunCharles() {
      clearInterval(mySetInterval);
      imageLoader.content.unloadMovie();
      nailLoader.content.unloadMovie();
      //trace(interval+" seconds have elapsed");
      imageLoader.load("port_cc_01.swf");
      nailLoader.load("nail_cc_01.swf");
      }

charles_btn.onPress = function(){
      empty_mc.unloadMovie();
      new mx.transitions.Tween(imageLoader.content, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, imageLoader.content._alpha, 0, 20);
      new mx.transitions.Tween(nailLoader.content, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, nailLoader.content._alpha, 0, 20);
      mySetInterval = setInterval(this._parent, "someCodeToRunCharles", interval*150);
      }

//var interval:Number = 5;
      function someCodeToRunJoe() {
      imageLoader.content.unloadMovie();
      nailLoader.content.unloadMovie();
      //trace(interval+" seconds have elapsed");
      imageLoader.load("port_jf_01.swf");
      nailLoader.load("nail_jf_01.swf");
      }

joe_btn.onPress = function(){
      empty_mc.unloadMovie();
      new mx.transitions.Tween(imageLoader.content, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, imageLoader.content._alpha, 0, 20);
      new mx.transitions.Tween(nailLoader.content, "_alpha", mx.transitions.easing.Regular.easeOut, nailLoader.content._alpha, 0, 20);
      mySetInterval = setInterval(this._parent, "someCodeToRunJoe", interval*150);
      }