Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Remove items in dynamic drop down

Level 1

Hello,

I am new to LC and I have been having some frustration with my form concerning dynamic dropdowns. My form loads xml and binds the data to the drop down. That’s good but when I add a new instance of the subform containing the drop downs I have duplicated items. I know this is a known issue but I was thinking that there has to be a way to remove the duplicated items when I add an instance.

Could a for each loop remove the items based on the subform instance? And if so could you please be so kind as to help me understand how?

“…Many customers who’ve discovered this feature attempt to use it in dynamic subforms in order to populate lists with data pertaining to the current record and soon discover that the lists always end-up containing identical record data when they use the Dynamic Properties feature. That’s because the feature simply doesn’t yet support dynamically updating the data node occurrence which is used to populate a list, for example (that is, updating the occurrence of the “$record.movie” binding to a specific occurrence as opposed to always using [*])….”

http://forms.stefcameron.com/2006/07/29/dynamic-properties/

0 Replies