3 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2012 7:58 AM by Jeff Bellune

Clip Marker Question

Shane P Level 3

Hello,

I am currently evaluating PP CS6 on my laptop (Win7) and am liking everything so far except for the removal of the Jog/Shuttle transport controls, but that appears to be a moot point now. I have played with JKL and the shift key and am trying to get used to it.

Anyways I can't seem to find how to add clip markers. The new sequence markers are very cool and love the fact that the comments can be displayed on the sequence. However in my workflow I add a lot of markers directly to clips so when I do a ripple trim the markers ripple with the clip and do not get out of sync as sequence markers will. For the life of me I have been trying to figure out how to add a marker to a clip in CS6. I work in 5.5 almost every day so I am rather stumped on how to add a marker to a clip in CS6. I hope I am just missing a keyboard shortcut or in a menu or something somewhere and that fea ture has not been removed.

I watched the marker video and see how they can be added to clips in Prelude however I want to add them to clips in PP.

Thanks,

Shane