1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2012 5:25 AM by nealeh

How do I apply the downloaded content of Adobe Premiere Elements 10?

MirzaO

How do I apply the downloaded content of Adobe Premiere Elements 10? I have download all the content into one file called AllContent1 (2.95GB) File. Every time I open Adobe Premiere Elements 10, a pop up box appears saying that “A reduced set of content (Instant Movie Themes, Titles and Menu Templates, etc) has been installed. You can install the full content by inserting your Content DVD or downloading it. Do you want to install now? YES/NO? I also have subscribed to $49 for 20GB per year of storage which makes me a Plus Member. Any help would be appreciated Thank you very much.

-MirzaO

• 1. Re: How do I apply the downloaded content of Adobe Premiere Elements 10?
          nealeh Level 5

MirzaO wrote:

How do I apply the downloaded content of Adobe Premiere Elements 10? I have download all the content into one file called AllContent1 (2.95GB) File.

The download has two files. A small one ending .exe, the other, large, ending .7z . You must run the small .exe file and that will unpack the large .7z file to the correct locations.

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children