2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2008 10:58 AM by riichieg

Problem with Trial

a@sk
      Hi,

Getting error when trying to launch the Dreamweaver tril version. Uninstalled and reinstalled couple of times and still same problem repeats.

"A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3.

Click Quit to see if restaring your computer or reinstalling the software fixes this problem. Otherwise, click continue to display a screen where you can enter a valid serial number to begin using the product without trial"

Thank you in advance
        • 1. Re: Problem with Trial
          NevinStudio
          i got the same problem too.. the problem i think is that i forgot to deactivate the trial before uninstalling it.. and i dont know how i can deactivate it now that its uninstalled.
          • 2. Problem with Trial
            riichieg
            If it is a trial of cs3 and you cant get it to run, wait it out a bit longer and load the cs4 trial. If you cant wait it out, do a windows reinstall, wiping the drive (backup your work and files first) and FW trial will install. The time that you wasted trying to figure this one out could have been better spent doing the Windows re-install. I cant you see paying for a license for cs3 when 4 is right around the corner.