Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk email to customers

New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

What is the best way to send out system or web change notifications to all registered customers.

I had a look at the email marketing, but dont believe that it would provide the proper solution (newsletter subscriptions / opt-in etc)

This is more of an administration process, so I would like to know how you would do this? - any suggestions?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Hi,

Only way I see is to create a email campaign (update notification) to all your registered contacts.

You can produce a list of all registered contacts then have the report move the group of contacts into a mailing list.  Then you'll create the notification email campaign to send to these specific contacts.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Only way I see is to create a email campaign (update notification) to all your registered contacts.

You can produce a list of all registered contacts then have the report move the group of contacts into a mailing list.  Then you'll create the notification email campaign to send to these specific contacts.

Kind regards,

-Sidney

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines