3 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2012 10:16 AM by Jim_Simon

mightykilt

Jim Curtis Level 3

[/Volumes/BuildDisk/Builds/mightykilt/shared/

adobe/MediaCore/VideoFrame/Make/Mac/../../Src/

VideoFrameFactory.cpp-78]

This is the error I get when opening a title, or creating a new title.  Usually, I dismiss it and continue working.  Ocassionally, it crashes Pr CS6 (Mac 10.6.8).

This bug existed in CS5 and CS5.5  Except that mightykilt was Ringo in CS5.5, and it was some LOTR or Star Trek reference in CS5.  I can't remember, but I posted here about it then.  Anyway, it's not getting fixed.  It's getting worse:

The Titler doesn' remember how I set it up the last time I used it.  I have to keep opening the Properties, etc. panels.  That gets old quickly.

The Export dialog doesn't remember how I last left it either.  Ditto on how fast that gets old.

These are bugs.

Report has been filed.

Does anybody else get these?

• 1. Re: mightykilt
          Jim_Simon Level 8
          The Export dialog doesn't remember how I last left it either.  Ditto on how fast that gets old.

I've noticed that as well.  It's really tiresome for me to be resizing that thing anew every time I start Premiere Pro.  It always used to open just as I left it.  Now it opens to a default size which is too small to be usable.

Guess it's time for a bug report.

• 2. Re: mightykilt
            Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please file a bug/feature request, many of us have already done so.

I also find the preset list for H.264 much too long.

Had to set  custom presets just to get the ones i use on top.

• 3. Re: mightykilt
              Jim_Simon Level 8

Had to set  custom presets just to get the ones i use on top.

I know, right?  All the ones I need are at the bottom because of all the new device presets.