This will be a thread I will bookmark to follow.
Which version are you using, CS6?
Here are the list of available presets specially designed for youtube
a more clear view
however be please rememeber about the file formats specific about the youtube specs as well
here are those
Here is a list of some well-known formats that YouTube supports:
- WebM files - Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
- .AVI - Many cameras output this format - typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
- .MPEGPS - Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
- .FLV - Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio
Here is a list of some common formats that YouTube does NOT support:
- Project files: No project files of any kind are acceptable.
- MSWMM and WLMP: You can easily
- Audio files (MP3, WAV, etc.) and Image files (JPG, PNG, etc.).
MORE IMP INFO YOUTUBE ONLY SUPPORT 15 MINUTES OF HD VIDEO on a standard account , but you can certainly purchase additional space and upload more longer videos.
Hope it Helps
I got AVCHD, I got the encoder...where do I start ???
Harm Millaard wrote:
I don't have much ram.. yet I need to use the best combo of seclections in the encoder, so I can move easy in PScs6 video editor, then the seclections to render best for HD in you tube. I got ...vixia hf s10 acvhd clips. Thankz
where do I start ?
As always, with a great story. Get that first, then worry about image quality.