4 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2012 2:52 PM by Bobrrseibel

Including narations once

Bobrrseibel

I have Adobe Premier Elements 10 which includes the Organizer. I use Organizer to add an audio naration to single pictures for a slide show.

Then when I use Elements to create the DVD, the naration does not follow along with the single picture in the slide show I create.

I can add narrations again using PE which does get saved and included.

Question: How can I just record the naration once in the Organizer and have it included along with the picture when I put all the pictures together in one slide show using PE?

• 1. Re: Including narations once
          the_wine_snob Level 9

If I understand the question, I would record the narration in PrE, and probably use one of the empty Audio Tracks, as some folk have had issues with the Fixed Narration Track. Then, just Export/Share the Audio ONLY, as a PCM/WAV file @ 48KHz 16-bit. Locate that file, where you wish, and then just Import that into each Project, as needed.

Good luck, and hope that helps,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Including narations once
            Bobrrseibel Level 1

Thanks Bill… Will do.. I will not use the record feature in the Organizer then.

Bob

• 3. Re: Including narations once
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Bob,

I have never used the Organizer for this, and it might be just what you need? Others can probably direct you there.

I seldom use Organizer, as I do my file management with other programs, such as Adobe Bridge, from my Production Premium, or ThumbsPlus (Cerious Software). Hence, I am no where near current, or an expert with what Organizer can, and cannot do, or even which features it has.

For Audio recording, I most often use Adobe Audition, and then Import the Audio file into Premiere for use.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: Including narations once
                Bobrrseibel Level 1

Thanks Bill. It is a nice feature in Organizer. Perfect for what I want to do. I just can’t figure out how to get those recordings attached to each picture in Organizer into PE10 when I add those pics into the sceneline.

Will use your workaround…

Thanks!

Bob