Still receiving the same error.
1. After Effects CS6 with the update linked above.
2. Yes, I installed them
3. Mac OS Lion 10.7.4
4. No problems with codecs.
5. Full text:
After Effects Alert
Last log message was: <140735189834080>
<ae.blitpipe> <2> HardwareBlitpipe Disengaged
Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes
6. It happens when I'm quitting the program.
7. Optical Flares, Twitch, Looks, YY Ramp+, Sure Target, and some scripts. The only one of these usually present is Optical Flares.
8. 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 4 cores, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M
9. No 3rd party I/O hardware.
10. Yes, using OpenGL features (Ray-Traced 3D Rendering, etc.)
11. It occurs when I quit the program.
Yes, project saves just fine. Error doesn't seem to be doing too much, except crashing my graphics card. Just wondering why it continually keeps crashing; it's not working while AE is running either. When Optical Flares is set to render with the GPU, it stops working, but when switched off, the plug-in renders fine.
I am right, understanding, that your bug report at least says, that you were able to use GPU power with a 6750M on a MackBook Pro? Because I can not use this option at all.
The latest Version of OSX, CUDA and After Effects CS6 are installed.
Did I miss something, or should it work to use the 6750M as GPU renderer with ray-trace render mode?
> should it work to use the 6750M as GPU renderer with ray-trace render mode?
Details of the GPU features are here: