Bridge might be running in the background. For example, on Windows, you can check in the Task Manager to see if bridge is running. If it is, end the task and then proceed.
1. Navigate to the task manager.
2. Click on the processes tab.
3. Select "Show processes from all users". In the list of processes, look for the desired process.
4. Select the processes and end them.
5. Reinstall the applications.
Thanks - it diden`t show when I looked at the running programs, but I find it under the processes, and end it there.:)
Thanks a lot No I can open my raw files.
Moving this discussion to the Adobe Camera RAW forum.