4 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2012 11:05 AM by Amiguito123

WTF is Error Code: U44M1I0?

Amiguito123

I just downloaded and installed the latest automatic update that came from Adobe, something to do with Extension Manager, and I received Error Code: U44M1I0. Does anyone know what the feck this is?

• 1. Re: WTF is Error Code: U44M1I0?
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Extension Manager forum.

• 2. Re: WTF is Error Code: U44M1I0?
            Carl Sun Level 4

You can download the updater installer from http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/ then run it manually to update Extension Manager.

• 3. Re: WTF is Error Code: U44M1I0?
              Carl Sun Level 4

Please follow these steps to generate a log file so that we can tell the root cause.

On Windows:

1. Open Command Prompt window.

2. Run command: cd %temp%

3. Run command: echo > ribs3debug

4. After that a new file named "ribs3debug" should be created in temp folder.

5. Update Extension Manager CS6, via Adobe Application Manager or running updater installer manually.

6. The log file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-22-2012.log.gz" will be created.

On Mac:

1. Open a Terminal window.

2. Run command: cd /tmp

3. Run command: touch ribs3debug

4. After that a new file named "ribs3debug" should be created in /tmp folder.

5. Update Extension Manager CS6, via Adobe Application Manager or running updater installer manually.

6. The new log file "/Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-22-2012.log.gz" will be created.

If you can upload attachment in this forum, upload this file. Otherwise, unzip this file, you will get "Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-22-2012.log". Open the log file with text editor, then paste the content to the forum.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: WTF is Error Code: U44M1I0?
                Amiguito123 Level 1

Thank you for the reply. I have already downloaded the update again and this time it installed without giving me any errors. And thank you for all your help.