• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1009 on adobe flashplayer,what is this and how to fix it?

New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO FIX A PROBLEM I HAVE, ON GAMES AN ACTIONSCRIPT MESSAGE COMES ON SAYING THERE IS AN 1009 ERROR FROM ADOBE FLASHPLAYER, BUT NOTHING ABOUT WHAT CAUSES THIS OR HOW TO FIX IT?   I recently had to change google chrome plugin settings as there were two files for flashplayer, annd this stopped all the crashes. However not sure if this related or not but shortly after started getting error messages on games both on chrome and internet explorer. Since I understand on my windows seven the only way to fix this is to put a system restore,which I did BACK TO WHERE IT DIDNT DO THIS, this worked for a while then back to the errors again. I updated java scrpit and google chrome which seemed to fix 95% of my issues on google chrome but Ive noticed on internet explorer those adobe flashplayer errors still there.  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2012 May 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are using the debug version of Flash Player.  Can you go to this page to verify?  If so, you'll want to go back to using the release version since the debug version will display errors/asserts from time to time depending on the content.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_Flash_Player_version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I went to the link provided and it shows that i have the debugged version, how do i get the release version because i have been getting error 1009, 2060, and i think 2034 as well. Its so often and extremely annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines