6 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2012 8:29 PM by the_wine_snob

Troubleshooting

community help Level 1
        • 1. Re:  Troubleshooting
          Mrchamuco

i have a problem. Adobe photoshop elements 10 editor crash when the organizer is open, and see a message, the program not responding? please help!

• 2. Re:  Troubleshooting
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Please provide us much more information. You really haven't given us enough for us to be able to help you.

What operating system are you using? How fast is your processor and how much RAM do you have? How much free, clean, freshly defragmented space is on your C or main drive?

Do you have a second hard drive? And, if so, how is it connected to your computer?

If you're using Windows, have you manually gone to Windows Update and ensured you have even the non-critical updates?

Have you ensured you have the latest version of Quicktime from Apple, per the program's requirements? Have you gone to the ATI or nVidia web site and ensured you have the latest drivers for your graphics card?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from?

• 3. Re:  Troubleshooting
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

>photoshop elements 10 editor

Here is the forum for http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

• 4. Re:  Troubleshooting
                Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

You're right, John! The poster asked about PHOTOSHOP Elements! Not sure why Adobe posted it to this forum....

• 5. Re:  Troubleshooting
                  Mrchamuco Level 1

thanks for answer. My operating system is: Windows 7 Home Basic (service pack 1) 32-bit. Directx: 11.0, video card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT, (512 ram DDR 3, whit driver 296.10 that is the last one), PCI Express x16 Gen2. Procesor, Intel Core i7 860 2800 MHz. System Memory 2040 MB DDR 3 (Kingstone), only 1 disk drive of (931.51 GB), a system defragmented recently. I have a latest version of Quicktime from Apple. If you can help me, i glad you. Photoshop Elements 10 editor stops working properly when i have the organizer on at the same time. basically, the program not responding as if to consume all system resurces for erratic periods, but other programs works fine. as if the organizer blocks the editor or generate conflict. if i close editor, organizer works fine, if i close organizer, editor works fine, not both together. i reinstall, and the problem persist.

• 6. Re:  Troubleshooting
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Unfortunately, the Installation MOD's sent you here. This is the Premiere Elements Forum, that is dedicated to video-editing.

John T. has provided the link (above) to the Photoshop Elements Forum. That is where you need to ask.

Sorry for the confusion.

When you post there, please list your equipment (just Copy/Paste) the above to that post.

Good luck,

Hunt