1 Reply Latest reply on May 24, 2012 12:31 PM by MatheusOliveira

Two CRXDE Lite Questions

Jayatl

Hello,

I have two beginner CRXDE quastions.

Component Design Won’t Load

I’ve been trying to follow this Build a Website example, but my experience isn’t working exactly as described (likely because I am creating a completely new site and not leveraging the Geometrixx one as the example does).  In any case, I have built a component content page that has a cq:include for the HEAD, BODY and FOOTER JSP files and each jsp file contains the %@include file="/libs/foundation/global.jsp"% reference.  The problem is when I view the page in CRXDE Lite, the sidekick component widget does not appear.  I’ve included a <cq:include path="rightpar" resourceType="foundation/components/iparsys"/> in the body.jsp to no avail (it doesn’t display either).  The sidekick widget does appear when I’m viewing a page from the Geometrixx site, so the issue appears to be with my website setup and not the CQ installation.

Include CSS file from the Designs Folder

Most of our CSS files will be hosted in our CDN network, not inside of CQ so the references in our head.jsp all point to the CDN.  We have a recent use case where we’d want to include the CSS directly within CQ.  So I’ve uploaded the CSS into our design folder using WebDav but I can’t find the correct syntax anywhere in the help contents to add it to my head.jsp.  So, can anyone provide the exact syntax I need to use to add the CSS file here:

etc/designs/mysite/mysite.css

so that it outputs something like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://mysite.com/content/mysite/mysite.css" />

Thanks

• 1. Re: Two CRXDE Lite Questions
          MatheusOliveira Level 1

Jaytal,

1 - Try add this in your page component,  head session:  <cq:include script="/libs/wcm/core/components/init/init.jsp"/>

2 - The path is the node path. So, it is "/etc/designs/mysite/mysite.css". Besides, try to create all your scripts in the apps directory, the designs is manipulated by the websites module in runtime, and you may lose something.