same for me but i got this code
Adobe Extension Manager CS6 Update
Installation failed. Error Code: U44M1P7
Extension Manager CS6 Update has to be applied to Extension Manager CS6 GM build, which is 22.214.171.1242. You can run Extension Manager and click "Help"->"About Extension Manager" menuitem to see the version information. If it is not 126.96.36.1992, please download and install it from http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/, then update it.
If Extension Manager still cannot be updated, please follow these steps to generate a log file so that we can tell the root cause.
1. Open a Terminal window.
2. Run command: cd /tmp
3. Run command: touch ribs3debug
4. After that a new file named "ribs3debug" should have been created in /tmp folder.
5. Delete "/Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-23-2012.log.gz" if it exists. (Maybe the date is different.)
6. Update Extension Manager CS6, via Adobe Application Manager or running updater installer manually.
7. The new log file "/Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-23-2012.log.gz" will be created.
8. Double click this file to unzip it, you will get"Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.1 05-23-2012.log". Open this file with TextEdit, then paste the content to this forum. Thanks!
I downloaded the Adobe Extension Manager update (from http://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/) and ran it and that resulted in this version:
Version 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206) (from 220.127.116.112)
I then ran DW and did updates, the updater stopped again at 2 seconds to go where it is and has been for about 10 min (see pic below).
Any other suggestions? Thanks,
The process is pending in Prelude instead of Extension Manager. You can check the Prelude version number to know whether the update is successful. If not please make sure Prelude you installed is GM build, not pre-release version. You can also generate log files then paste here to help troubleshooting.
If you are still facing this problem could you please send me the updater log files from following location :
>Win XP: <User>\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\AAMUpdater\1.0
>Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater/1.0
You can zip the complete 1.0 folder and send it across to firstname.lastname@example.org
Same here when updating Photoshop CS6
Notice date-time stamp at the bottom of the screenshots
@Carl Sun with me there is no such thing as ribs3debug
Anyway, will try to figure this out myself.