2 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2012 6:48 AM by Dashford99999999

Where is the download link for cs5.1 for mac?

Dashford99999999

I bought Photoshop CS5.1 for my iMac. I now need it on my Macbook too as I am traveling for work. I'm pretty sure I can use my existing licence on 2 devices, seeing as I will only use one at a time. My serial key is for cs5.1 but the only Photoshop download link I can find is for CS6. Will my serial key work in cs6? I actually only want cs5.1 but I cannot find a link to download it. Please help.

• 1. Re: Where is the download link for cs5.1 for mac?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Will my serial key work in cs6?

No, or else Adobe wouldn't sell upgrades, would they not? Check your account. If you bought directly dfrom Adobe as a download, it should still be available there. Otehr than that you might wanan try some of that: http://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Where is the download link for cs5.1 for mac?
            Dashford99999999 Level 1

Thanks for your reply. So can I run Photoshop on my laptop and on my desktop with the same serial key - if I don't use them at the same time? I did buy from Adobe.com in the first place and can find my serial key when I log in to MyAdobe but I cannot find any place to download CS5 for my laptop. I'm really frustrated - I've wasted hours on this. The link you kindly provided took me to somewhere with links to download older versions of Photoshop but these didn't work for me. I thought it was coz I am trying to download from Dubai - where I am currently working - but I tried a VPN and this didn't work either. Honestly, I am astounded. When you buy software from anyone else it's really simple to use on a second computer. I think things couldn't be more complicated on Adobe.com! I guess the only solution is for me to make a long distance call to Adobe USA then?

Thanks again

D.