2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2012 12:24 AM by HappyKMM123

Workspace User cannot log into workspace

HappyKMM123 Level 1

Hello Everyone,

When I try to log into workspace as a user with Workspace User role, I get the following message "Access permission has not been granted to this user." and cannot log in.

I have already added the user to principles with "INVOKE_PERM" permission for the specific application. But I still cannot log in as that user of Workspace User role. 

Any help or suggestions for resolving this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

• 1. Re: Workspace User cannot log into workspace
          aks@lc Level 2

Hi,

you have given access to the user to invoke all operations on a service. You need to give login access.

There are following ways to chieve this:-

1:-In livecycle few default roles are created one of them is 'LiveCycle Workspace User'(Can log in to the     Workspace end-user application), assign this role to user.

2:-Add the permission 'PERM_WORKSPACE_USER'(Log in to the Workspace end-user application) in your role and assign that role to user.

Thanks

Message was edited by: aks@lc

• 2. Re: Workspace User cannot log into workspace
            HappyKMM123 Level 1

Hi Thank you,

Maybe I did not make myself clear in my original post:

1. I already did the following:

"1:-In livecycle few default roles are created one of them is 'LiveCycle Workspace User'(Can log in to the Workspace end-user application), assign this role to user."

2. As well as

"given access to the user to invoke all operations on a service"

3. And it did not work. (1+2+3 above is what I meant in my original post).

Still, I will try the second way you mentioned.