2 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2012 3:30 AM by Enver Pex

How to select multiple motion tracker points?

Enver Pex

I have a motion tracker path with lots of points. I can drag them individually, and I can Shift+click to select multple. But is there an easy way to select all points in a certain area? Or, best of all, all points that follow a given point?

I'm trying to drag all points that follow a discontinuity in the tracking path, to fix the discontinuity.

• 1. Re: How to select multiple motion tracker points?
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Not sure what you are trying to do here. those "points" are just keyframes and can be mass selected in the timeline and then you can change there values by scrubbing the numerical readouts. This will adjust them relative to the base value. If you need something else, then you have to adjust them one at a time, though you may find tools like KeyTweak and others found on AEScripts useful...

Mylenium

• 2. Re: How to select multiple motion tracker points?
            Enver Pex Level 1

Selecting them in the timeline helped. I was referring to these:

http://i.imgur.com/eUPv9.png

Drag-select doesn't actually select them, only Shift+click does.

When creating this path, I made a mistake halfway through, shifting the anchor point. This makes the final footage stable before and after a specific time, with a jump in the middle. Was hoping that dragging the points would fix it, but it didn't.