2 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2012 12:30 AM by Royhessey

Warp Stabilizer in Premiere CS6 is excellent

Royhessey Level 1

I shot some video from a helicopter over Iguassu Falls in South America recently.  The clips were unuseable UNTIL

CS6 came along with Warp Stabilizer.

The link below shows how effextive the Stabilizer effect is.

http://youtu.be/mhNplx5tBQU

• 1. Re: Warp Stabilizer in Premiere CS6 is excellent
          shooternz Level 6

Great example and post.

What an amazing place and glad you saved the shot with the warp stabiliser.

I also have an example of how effective it is but camera stability was nothing quite as extreme as yours except it had  fast flowing river rapids  in it.  I thought that WArp Stabilser would bnever get a fix on the scene due to the rapids  but it did so perfectly.

Blew me and my colleagues  away!

• 2. Re: Warp Stabilizer in Premiere CS6 is excellent
            Royhessey Level 1

Thanks for you comments. Cam shake is a big devil for us amateurs. I have upgraded from a large Sony FX1 to a tiny tiny Panasonic TM700

and have major problems shooting hand held without shake, even though the cam has a good stablizer.

It is just that the cam is so tiny. So now I use a little "mealeable" tripod, 2 arms are my handle and the third arm dug into my tummy.

Really should use a full tripod, but how inconvenient when travelling.

Then I look at all the fellow travellers who are not into the hobby like I am. Some poor audience????

Now I have the CS6 Premiere Warp Stablizer.  but but lots of changes to the Premiere workspace, especially the timeling area.

Do not know if I like the changes YET!! We shall see.

Thanks againTripod.jpg