1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2012 12:17 PM by christoferdutz

Problems with multi-module applications where skins loaded by loadStyleDeclarations

christoferdutz Level 1

Hi,

I am having some trouble with a multi-module application.

In this application I have a main swf that loads a skin swf using styleManager.loadStyleDeclarations(...)

The skins are correctly applied to all of the elements of the main application and all of its direct modules (Modules loaded by the main application). If however a module again loads child modules, the styles seem to no longer apply and i have to add a loadStyleDeclarations section to those modules again in order to have them styled correctly.

What could be the cause of this?

Chris

• 1. Re: Problems with multi-module applications where skins loaded by loadStyleDeclarations
          christoferdutz Level 1

Geee ... I wonder why I allways search for an answer to a problem and as soon as I call for help, I find the solution my self.

My custom loader component didn't seem to have its "moduleFactory" property set if I used it within a module. So when loading the child module the moduleFactory was set to null, which sort of broke the chain to the root-styles. Manually setting the moduleFactory before starting to load my modules did the trick and the chain was re-established ... and Presto!!! my styles started working.

Perhaps this will help an unucky chap having the same trouble, so perhaps this thread will not be so useless afterall.

Chris