4 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2012 1:37 PM by Tera.U

Premiere Elements Plus content?

Tera.U

Where can I download all of the Premiere Elements Plus content? I just paid the annual fee but do not see a change in the content within my program.

I was hoping for more clip art and animation effects.

Is there a place to reset the software or download it? Thank you!

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements Plus content?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Most of it will appear automatically in your program, as long as you're logged into Photoshop.com as you work. You'll note the new InstantMovie Themes, Clip Art, Title Templates, Effects and Disc Menus because they'll have a blue ribbon across the upper right corner.

To see only the Plus content, go to one of these workspaces and select the Plus Only option from the drop-down menu at the top of the panel.

Don't expect tons of it. You'll likely only see a couple of each in each category.

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements Plus content?
            Tera.U Level 1

Thank you, Steve! I did not see any additional animated clip art. I am working on a project and am having a hard time finding swf files that are cute and clever. Any tips?

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements Plus content?
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Not sure how much of that content is available from the Adobe Photoshop.com Plus account, but if you are on Windows, you can go to the MicroSoft Office Web site. They have a ton of clipart, stock photos, plus other similar assets. Some are animated, but not all. If you do find some of what you are looking for, I recommend downloading and installing the MS Office Downloader, as it will allow batch downloading, and is also an "organizer." Lot of neat stuff there, but you need to spend an hour, or so, just poking around, until you get a handle on how MS has organized those items. The Search function is pretty good, but not the ultimate tool.

Also, you might want to take a look at the material available on Muvipix.com.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements Plus content?
                Tera.U Level 1

Thank you very much, Hunt! I am so glad I posted in this forum. You have both been very helpful! Happy editing!

Cheers!

Tera