3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2012 8:20 PM by Shannon Hickey

Summary Report

msaxton239

Is there any way to omit fields that were not filled in from the response reports?

• 1. Re: Summary Report
          Shannon Hickey Adobe Employee

Hi,

Would you be able to explain in more detail what you're looking for? It may be that we already provide what you need by default.

The Sum and Average chart only looks at data that was filled in for the field when doing its calculations. The footer on the chart reports what percentage of total submissions had an answer filled in for the field.

The Bar chart also reports only on submissions with an answer filled in for the field, with a footer showing what percentage of total submissions had an answer filled in for the field.

The Count chart tells you how many responses included an answer for the field.

The Likert chart reports only on filled in data (ignoring unanswered questions), with the Total Responses column showing how many submissions had something filled in for each question - reported as a number and a percentage of total submissions.

Thanks,

Shannon

• 2. Re: Summary Report
            msaxton239 Level 1

Shannon,

I mean the report we get once the answers are submitted - the ones the

customer filled in. I look in detailed view, but I see all the empty fields

and I don't want to see them

• 3. Re: Summary Report
              Shannon Hickey Adobe Employee

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the report that you are referring to?

Thanks,

Shannon