3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2012 10:27 AM by sfee3000

How to merge adjustment layers to several layers and export layers to files

Oddess

Hi!

I have now exactly the same problem as below with over 1000 images, I have saved them in .psd that has over 100 layers each. On top of those there is curves and levels layer that affects every layer below. I want to save all images to .jpg for videoedit with those curves at least. I don't want to merge same curves 100 times. Is there a solution in phothoshop cs5 or cs6 available? Would save alot of working hours. All I have got by this far is blank white images of adjustment layers and non adjusted jpg-files.

This discussion was opened in 2010 and I quess this is same problem:

"

How to merge adjustment layers to hundreds of layers?

Jul 28, 2010 10:38 AM

Say I have a photoshop File with 100 layers.  And say I created 3 adjustment layers on top of those 100 layers to get the adjustments that i want for those layers.   I'm happy with the adjustments but Then I NEED to merge those 3 adjustment layers to ALL those 100 layers.   Is there a way to easily permanently apply the adjustments to each of those layers without having to do it manually?     I absolutely need to merge the adjustments to the seperate layers because of how the layers are being used in a seperate 3d program.   

So far what I've been doing is duplicating the adjustment layers for each layer and merging them to said layers separately.. Anyone have a better way? I wish I could just right click the adjustment layer and Tell it to merge to everylayer it affects  or apply to every layer underneath it!

Anyone?

Thanks!

Thanks alot if u solve this!

-Anne