Skip navigation
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2012 1:25 AM by Balcarras_School

Invalid Configuration Location

Balcarras_School

Hi,

I have used AAMEE to create an MSI install for our Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection.

I have followed the instructions to install Acrobat, then the main packages then the other exceptions.

I am now testing with a standard user account on our school network.

When the test user attempts to run Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 the following error occurs:

INVALID CONFIGURATION LOCATION:

The configuration area at \\servername\desktops\shared student desktop area\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\cascaded\335153\configuration could not be be created. Please choose a writable location using the " -configuration" command line option...

Please help...

• 1. Re: Invalid Configuration Location
          Balcarras_School Level 1

The only reference to the path I have found is here:
          C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\eclipse\configuration\config.ini

the ini file containing the following code...

#This configuration file was written by: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.frameworkadmin.equino x.EquinoxFwConfigFileParser
          #Fri Jun 15 15:56:15 BST 2012
          org.eclipse.update.reconcile=false
          eclipse.p2.profile=epp.package.java
          osgi.instance.area.default=@user.home/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6
          osgi.framework=file\lugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.0.v20110613.jar
          equinox.use.ds=true
          eclipse.buildId=I20100608-0911
          osgi.bundles=reference\:file\rg.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.0.200.v201 10502-1955.jar@1\:start
          osgi.configuration.area=@user.home/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/cascaded/335153/configuration
          org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl=f ile\rg.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info
          osgi.configuration.cascaded=true
          eclipse.product=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.p roducte36
          osgi.framework.extensions=reference\:file\rg.eclipse.osgi.nl1_3.7.0.v20110716043402.jar
          osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
          eclipse.p2.data.area=file\:/C\:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/p2/
          eclipse.application=com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalo ne.FlashBuilderApplication
          osgi.shared.configuration.area=file\:configuration

Does anyone know how I can rewrite the line:
          osgi.configuration.area=@user.home/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/cascaded/335153/configuration

So I can point it at the users H:\ drive?

More Like This

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points