I'm going to work on a project that will have both footage from a Canon 5DM3 and an HVX200. Some of the footage is 1080 and some is 720p while some is 30fps and some is 24p.
1. What is the best way to get all of the footage at the same size?
2. What is the best way to deal with the differeing frame rates?
3. Any other general advice?
1. Work and deliver at 720
2. Rethink and simply do NOT use different frame rates.
3. Make sure everyone knows about item 2 before the shoot.
1. Does the video need to be downconverted somehow to 720 before being brought into Premiere?
2. The footage has already been shot. Is there a way to convert it all to the same frame rate? What will it look like if it is all brought in?
1. No, you can just scale it down in PP.
2. Don't know. I never mix frame rates.