Trying the trial for PS CS6. Trying to decide if I want to purchase.
Adobe Employee: When do you anticipate testing recent 2012 GPUs from
ATI and Nvidia, and adding them to the supported GPU list? I would desire
to purchase an Nvidia GTX 670 or 680, or else the current/new ATI models.
If I can't plan on support being added in the next 2 to 3 months, then I can't
really decide to purchase CS6 at this time.
If past is prolog then probably not.
The real stumbling block is not the card but the driver. They (not Adobe) are working furiously to update them to meet the demands of CS6.