I have a survey questionaire and the 15 questions are all arranged on a 5 part 'Liket scale' of strongly agree to strongly disagree.
How do I allocate numerical values to each question response?
I don't want the respondents to see the scoring.
The reason I need to do this is some response lines are reverse scored. That is to say some lines would be scored 1 to 5 and other lines 5 to 1.
I think this feature is available on survey monkey.
Is it available in Acrobat X Pro or Formscentral?
I'd appreciate your suggestions
You can assign numerical responses to the likert answers as follows:
1. Go into the response table and select the "Table" toolbar button:
2. Select the header for your Likert questions in the response table.
3. Click the "Choices" button on the toolbar and select "Edit choice list..."
4. Select the checkbox for "Assign data values to choices".
5. Enter the choice data values in the right-hand column.