• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serious problem adobe presenter addin

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Office 2010 32 bit version and have presenter 7.07 installed. It still brings the "serious problem with add-in" and wants to know whether I want to disable it. I said no and then reopened PowerPoint.How can I avoid this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2012 Jun 05, 2012

I believe there is bug around audio recorded in Presenter. We haven't use that feature in years becuse of it's issues and simplicty. Since you have the ELS, have you tried recording your audio in Audition and then importing the audio into Presenter? We've never had any issues with using that workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to .7 and had so many problems I down revved back to .6. So did others in my office.

Steve Nestle

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve but I just bought the eLearning Suite and it came in v .7. I don't know how to get back to v.6

It seems to be happening when I sync the audio and then click on "Publish".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is bug around audio recorded in Presenter. We haven't use that feature in years becuse of it's issues and simplicty. Since you have the ELS, have you tried recording your audio in Audition and then importing the audio into Presenter? We've never had any issues with using that workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, Jorma. This solution works. I recorded my sound files in audition and now it doesn't crash any longer when I publish.

Now I have a different problem. I need to upload the presenter files to YouTube. Is there a tool that converts presenter swf to avi? I have tried Sothink but it didn't work with presenter swf although it works great with other swf files. Presenter swf files don't seem to be standalone. When I move the swf file only to a different directory it no longer plays. There is some logic that I don't seem to grasp yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presenter will not output a file that will easily convert for use with YouTube. It is probably more worth your effort re-creating the presentation in Captivate and then using that to publish directly to YouTube (a function built into Captivate 5.5).

I suspect that will be the fastest process for getting to the YouTube end result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources