• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp not generating

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2008 Apr 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 7.000.145 for HTML. Everything has been working fine until today -- I have been using this version of RoboHelp for sometime now. Now when I try to generate Webhelp, the Generating Webhelp box displays. It says that it is generating WebHelp but it never quits. It is not the project. I tried a couple of different ones. I inserted my CD to try to repair the application. The CD comes up but when I select Repair and click Next nothing happens. I really need to get this fixed. Any suggestion/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH HTML or RoboHelp for Word?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
RH HTML. I have found the problem. When I was generating WebHelp, I did not have the Output View window viewable. Once I did this, WebHelp generated just fine. Still though I do not remember having to do this before. That seems strange. Thanks for responding so quicky. I did indicate in my initial post that I was using RH 7 (RoboHelp 7.000.145 for HTML).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp