3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2012 3:07 PM by Jim_Simon

Rendering an image sequence with a video

c-fqgy Level 1

I have a video from a camera mounted on a truck that I'm trying to put a sequence of key map images in the top right corner that track where problem.jpgthe truck is, like a bird’s eye view. The video is 29.97fps and 03:39:24 long, my key map sequence of still images is 1fps and of course much faster. I've imported my key map images into a 29.97fps sequence and changed its duration to match the video's 03:39:25 length. When I render it separately, its fine but I can't get them to come out rendered decently together.

I've tried joining them 2 ways:

1) I've pulled the rendered key map into the video's sequence and rendered. Video comes out perfect, key map comes out really blurry from being rendered multiple times but it isn't jumpy.

2) I've pulled in the key map's Premiere composition sequence into the video's sequence and rendered. Video comes out perfect again and the key map comes out crisp and clear but with jumpy line slashes pulsing through it.

*Image is pre-render and render of #2 - Pulling the key map's Premiere composition sequence into the video's sequence and rendered. Video comes out perfect and the key map comes out crisp but with bad jumpy line slashes pulsing through it. which you see in the overlay of the outcomed rendered.

*Both video and key map are being rendered with lower field progressive scanning. Which seems like its the problem (because of the jumpy line slashes) but only when they are together. Separately they are fine.

I'm still learning the rules of video so please feel free to point out what I'm doing wrong or if you need any more information to go on.