5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 3:03 AM by needtopurchase RSS

How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

needtopurchase Community Member

I have been using the Beta version of Adobe Muse for a very long time. But recently, I was told that I will have to purchase it, in order to carry on using it. I am willing to purchase the subscription but I am not able to do so because it is not on sale in Singapore. I was also informed that it is only available next year. How else can I purchase it?

• 1. Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?
          Devendra Kumar Adobe Employee

Unfortunately, Adobe Muse is not available for sale in Singapore. Nothing will happen to your site just you will not able to open Muse.

• 2. Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?
            SkyLabs Community Member

Are you people at Adobe insane! After trying to buy a year's subscription to Muse in South Africa I'm getting error messages about not being able to purchase! This, after loyally following the Beta version for months and building a part of my business on what it could offer. When exactly were you going to break your 'zoning rules' news to the world! This is not the way to run a business is it?

• 3. Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

LOL!! Someone actually shares my predicament. And I thought I was the only unfortunate one... and ******** about it would be over rated. Thank you SkyLabs for sharing... Similarly, my business has taken a hit with this issue. I am now unable to bill for three months of work done . But my lost is also Adobe's lost. A new website that I was creating was meant to showcase an evolutional new business model and I had all the intentions to announce it to the media that it was solely created by myself using the software Muse. It will demonstrate how small businesses can now experiment with different business strategy to create opportunities with development created in-house... Now that I am unable to use Muse, I will have to go back to "stone-age". I will lose some money,.. muse just lost out on winning some trophies. Again... I share your frustrations. If I am able to find alternative, you will be the first I share the information with. Cheers!

• 4. Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?
                Zak Williamson (Adobe) Adobe Employee

We're exploring possible alternatives to make Muse available to you in Singapore and South Africa. Please contact me directly at zak@adobe.com and provide the e-mail address for your Adobe ID account. Thank you.

• 5. Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

Dear Zak,

Thank you for the quick response.

My ID are boey-wilton@hotmail.com and wilton.boey@wiltonbfk.com

I will be off to Penang from tomorrow(Tuesday) till Friday. Will not be able to have internet but will communicate with you again when I return.

Thanks,

Wilton.

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:45:41 -0600

To: boey-wilton@hotmail.com

Subject: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

Re: How to purchase adobe muse in Singapore?

created by Zak Williamson (Adobe) in General questions about Adobe Muse - View the full discussion

We're exploring possible alternatives to make Muse available to you in Singapore and South Africa. Please contact me directly at zak@adobe.com and provide the e-mail address for your Adobe ID account. Thank you.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4477267#4477267

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4477267#4477267. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in General questions about Adobe Muse by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.