1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 11, 2008 3:36 AM by jimmyvalent

Launch Error - Exception - One of the parameters is invalid. at flash.display::Graphics/drawRoundRect()

jimmyvalent
      I was having no problems under flex 2 but on upgrading to flex 3 randomly I get:

ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.
      at flash.display::Graphics/drawRoundRect()
      at mx.skins::ProgrammaticSkin/drawRoundRect()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\skins\ProgrammaticSkin.as:763]
      at mx.skins.halo::MenuBarBackgroundSkin/updateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects \framework\src\mx\skins\halo\MenuBarBackgroundSkin.as:177]
      at mx.skins::ProgrammaticSkin/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\skins\ProgrammaticSkin.as:421]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:602]
      at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\frame work\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:657]
      at Function/ http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher2()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\sr c\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8460]
      at mx.core::UIComponent/callLaterDispatcher()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src \mx\core\UIComponent.as:8403]

Its really weird because it occurs only every 1 in 5 times, even when I remove all references to drawRoundRect the error still occurs... btw I have no e:\ on this computer this error is coming right out of the framework.

any ideas..

thanks