• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Flash 11.3 supposed to be automatically installed?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2012 Jun 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Flash 11.3 supposed to be automatically installed?  I have 11.2 installed on two Windows 7 computer on default flash settings which is to automatically check and install updates and on both computers and they haven't automatically updated to 11.3 yet.  Is Adobe pushing 11.3 through the update channels?  I assumed it would be updated within 24 hours.  I could update flash myself, but I want to see if the Flash autoupdater is reliable. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you intended to post this in the Flash forum rather than the Forum Comments forum

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I may be getting a little old, but I don't see a post button.  I am finding the Adobe forum navigation probably the most unintutive forum I been through.  The only thing remotely close to looking like a conventional post button is the "ask a question" but that leads to search.  How am I supposed to post in the Flash forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I must admit that it wasn't easy getting there, and I don't know if this link will work, but here it goes:

http://forums.adobe.com/post!input.jspa?container=4636&containerType=14

Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Epaminodas123 wrote:

How am I supposed to post in the Flash forum?

There's more than one Flash sub-forum.

Select one of the various sub-forums by clicking on the relevant link in the Forums box

e.g.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash/flash_general

Then towards the bottom of the RHS sidebar: Actions > Start A Discussion

Epaminodas123 wrote:

I am finding the Adobe forum navigation probably the most unintutive forum I been through.

Agreed. You're not the first to make that comment.

These Jive forums used by Adobe have all the bells and whistles, but "simple and intuitive to use" has fallen by the wayside.

They're a mishmash of options and customisations (and endless mouseclicks) that I'll never use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the link I gave is for Flash Player. I think this is the right one:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/flash/post!input.jspa?containerType=14&container=2072

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone, I just posted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines