5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2012 10:19 AM by Todd Rein

Users per Account

smiddy006

I am creating a form for a business and need multiple people to be able to login with unique usernames and passwords to view submissions, edit the form, etc.

Is this possible with Adobe FormsCentral?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Users per Account
          Todd Rein Level 3

Hi,

Yes, each person can create an account with FormsCentral.  Then you can share the form to each user as needed.  We have 3 different roles you can share the form with, co-author - can edit the form, contributor - can read and edit submissions, reader - can just read submissions.

Thanks,

Todd

• 2. Re: Users per Account
            smiddy006 Level 1

Hi Todd,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

So as long as they have an Adobe username and password and are signed up for Adobe FormCentral, I can decide who is able to edit and view the form?

Thanks,

Josh

• 3. Re: Users per Account
              Todd Rein Level 3

Yes, that's correct.  Currently, if you are a paid FormsCentral user, you can add authors, contributors and readers. Those users only need a free FormsCentral account to participate. In the future, we will likely be changing how a paid FormsCentral user can add an author, but we have no plans to change how you can add a contributor or a reader.

• 4. Re: Users per Account
                smiddy006 Level 1

Thanks!

One more quick question:

Is it possible for the person filling out the form to add a row of a specific field if they need to?

Or, alternatively can I add an excel table that they can fill out on the form?

Thanks,

Josh

• 5. Re: Users per Account
                  Todd Rein Level 3

I think what you are asking for is what we often call a table field.  Sorry, we do not curently have that feature.  Others have suggested this before on our ideas forum.  I suggest you vote for it, as we look to the ideas forum to help guide us on what features to work on next.  Here's a link to the idea - http://forums.adobe.com/ideas/1709