I have a pdf document that i created in Corel Draw X5.
I would like to make the shearching work easier. Through index they could click on the number or title to go immediately to that page.
How do i do that?
Hope someone can help me?:)
I found the solution:
1) Select the text that you want linked (i've selected all title and the page number on Index, that i created in Corel draw);
2) Click right bottom of your mouse and select "Create link";
3) Choose the characteristics you want and then click "Next";
4) Keep the small automatic window open and go to the page you want to link;
5) Now you can click on that small automatic window.
And it's done, you just have to repeat this steps for all items on your index:)