0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2012 7:09 AM by ExactImage

Titles missing on export CS6 Win7

ExactImage Level 3

The first time this happened I assumed it was some sort of glitch..... now this one got me mad.

I have a sequence with 3 intro title screens over a black background.  All titles were created in the Title Editor.  There is a fade in, fade out on each of the three titles.

I imported this part of the sequence from a project that another editor worked on, and all initialy seemed OK.

However, when I exported the sequence the titles were missing and all I got were black frames.   I went back to check the sequence for playback and the fades we now missing (they are present but have no efect) but at least the titles showed.

I re-tried exporting and still the titles were missing!

I double clicked on the titles to load them back in to the editor then closed the editor.  Now everything works (including fades) on playback AND export.

This just cost me 9 hours of rendering I didn't really have time to waste, and as I said it's not the first time it's happened.

Any ideas what could cause this?    And yes I'll submit a bug report, but has any one else seen this problem?