0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2012 7:57 AM by Dawnn075

Presenter 5 and LMS

Dawnn075

We use both Adobe Captivate 4 and Presenter 5 with our LMS - Taleo. We only have intermittent problems with participants launching the captivate swf files from the standard Captivate HTM page. We can usually solve the issues on an individual basis. With Presenter, however, we are having significant issues with the content not loading. We use the SCORM.HTM file produced by presenter to launch the content (and we upload all of the files in the "package" created by presenter). Many (but not all) participants get a new browser window with nothing but a white screen and the word done in the lower corner. Can anyone tell me what is different about how these two HTM pages "load" content and why one will load the SWF file and the other will not? Is there some scripting missing?

This was a problem previosly posted with no solution and I am having the exact same solution now. The problem "follows" the employee no matter what computer he is on. I have had him test the assignment on 4 different computers and yet he has the same issue consistantly. We have updated flash, adobe reader, cleared cache restore IE to defaults, and whatever else we can and still no solutions.

Does ANYONE have any suggestions?

Thanks!