4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2014 8:18 AM by zozee264

Trying to export 2 hour film-internal verification error

m dots42017202

I'm using After Effects Cs6 with the latest updates... i7-920 16gb ram Win7 64... I'm trying to render the master copy of a 1080p 2 hour film with After Effects... I used Dynamic link to import a Premiere Pro Cs6 sequence... there's no fx other than a levels adjustment...

Five separate times at random times during the exports the render fails with the following error

"After effects error: Internal verification failure, sorry! {could not find itemframe we just now checked in}

No other programs are running...

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this error? Thank you!

• 1. Re: Trying to export 2 hour film-internal verification error
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

We do not know anything about your footage and output settings and so on, so this is going nowhere. This could be anything from damaged sources to the rendering flaking out. That aside, it could be one more of those awful cache related errors in CS6 - before CS6, I never even have seen this error and I maintained an error code database for years! So maybe turning off the disk cache and playing with other render options will avoid it.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Trying to export 2 hour film-internal verification error
            m dots42017202 Level 1

Thank you for the reply...

The source footage is 1920x1080 24fps Sheer Video RGB 10bit .mov files...I'm rendering it to the same format with 16bit 48k audio...

I've been exporting a few different versions and a few rendered fine but half as many stopped with errors... I've never seen this error either... This part in the error about "just now checked in" made me wonder because I have a Creative Cloud membership on the PC that is rendering... I brought the PC online to authorize Cs6 but it has been offlne ever since.

Does the creative cloud cs6 software periodically check in with Adobe on the internet and cause errors if there is no internet connection? I'll try bringing the PC online to see if that fixes it.

• 3. Re: Trying to export 2 hour film-internal verification error
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

This has nothing to do with licensing. Check in refers to frames being handed over to the rendering pipeline. If it only fails for some formats, well then it is probably some bug somewhere. in the meantime you might wanan wish to use one of those formats liek 16bit TIFFs and export things separately, then convert in Media Encoder or Premiere. In any case, this seems somewhat specific and I see no otehr easy way to fix it. Also consider chopping your renders in segments and re-assembling them later...

Mylenium

• 4. Re: Trying to export 2 hour film-internal verification error
                zozee264

Hi

I just got the same error than you, I cleansed the cache and media cache in after effect preference and that solved it.